- 0 people
- 1 week ago
Try the comfort of the Islander Freeport 41, a sail boat ready to circumnavigate the globe
Costa Rica Yacht Club, Costa Rica
Max 8 people
, 2 cabins
2 double beds / 5 single beds
Min 1 night / Max 14 nights
Check in 2 p.m. / Check out 11 a.m.
Stay on a boat in Puntarenas, Costa Rica
It has enough room to take 15 passengers for one day, 9 for overnight expeditions.
• Built to perform long distance cruises (Blue Water) this Boat is ready to circumnavigate the globe.
• The Sailboat is at the Yacht Club in Puntarenas, only 2 hour from San José.
• The Gulf of Nicoya, dotted with many tropical Islands, most of them Biological reserves offers the chance to explore the islands.
• These expeditions are far from the regular trips for the amount of free time given into each trip, to pamper your spontaneous side and let you choose from the many activities that might attract you.
• Sea Kayak with certified Instructors.
• Hiking into the many trails on the Islands.
• Snorkeling on empty beaches, only us, the reef and the Ocean
Enjoy from the marine life, meet the locals and interact with them.
Places we visit according to your plan
• San Lucas Island, a former prison now a biological reserve, with a visit to the old prison
• Tortuga Islands, two twin Islands and miles of pristine beaches
• Curú, the first Wildlife Refuge in Costa Rica (1950s)
The interior has a beautiful work on wood, it has 2 bathrooms, 2 sleeping areas with room for 8 people
We have kayaks, a pirate's telescope, we have programs for the kids.
The boat is on the Costa Rica Yacht Club, with bar and restaurant, sea food fresh and ready.
The boat makes tours around the Nicoya Gulf, dotted with beautiful tropical islands. Puntarenas is the main harbour in Costa Rica, it makes a perfect base for exploring the country.
Puntarenas is a typical fishermen town, going into the market, the fish market, or just walking down the streets is nice and relaxing, there is an avenue right in front of the Ocean, with little shops, cafes and restaurants who all benefit from the Ocean breeze.
What's special about this boat
There are sea food restaurants by the Ocean that will delight your taste, at night the restaurant at the Yacht Club, or just sitting on the Sailboat, enjoying a glass of wine under the moon.
Costa Rica Yacht Club
Angostura, is the only street going to
About the marina/waterway
The Costa Rica Yacht Club is located in the Port of Puntarenas, Costa Rica's Central Pacific, on the following coordinates Latitude 09º, 58', 83" N, Longitude 84º, 47', 80" W Our facilities are conveniently located in the calm waters of Puntarenas Estuary, which offers natural protection for the ships of our members and guests. The City of Puntarenas is strategically located in Costa Rica's territory, just 2 hours away from San José, the country's capital. Furthermore, you will find out that Yacht Club is the perfect base for exploring the surrounding National Parks and Biological Reserves. The Palo Verde National Park, the Carara Biological Reserve, Barra Honda, and the Monteverde Cloud Forest are some of the sites you will be able to visit by land, or you can sail around the beautiful islands in Golfo de Nicoya.
- Offers trips/charters (skippered)
- Cooker (cooking allowed)
- Coffee machine
- Smoking allowed
- CO2 alarm
- Smoke alarm
- iPod Dock
- CD Player/Radio
- DVD Player
- Welcome pack
- Electricity 24/7
- Walk-on access
- Crew on board
- Food and drink included
- Hot tub
- Additional Cot Hire
- Dog friendly
- Kid friendly
- Disabled access
- Free car parking
- Walking distance to town
- Swimming Pool
- Disabled access
- Paddlesports hire
- Boat hire
Like the look of this boat?
Use the 'Contact Owner' button to ask any questions, we're sure you'll love staying on board.