- 0 people
- 1 week ago
Classical Sailing Yacht
Marina Santa Eulalia, Spain
Max 4 people
, 3 cabins
2 double beds / 2 single beds
Min 2 nights / Max 14 nights
Check in 1 p.m. / Check out noon
Stay on a boat in Santa Eulària des Riu, Spain
Our boat is a beautiful classical Yacht with a very warm feeling.
Colin Archer planned this Yacht for the King of Denmark some hundred years ago. Colin Archer also designed the boat for Asmussen, the first man on the North Pole.
In 1992 a young unknow Boat designer back than, Andre Hoek stumbled across the old plans and modified them. Finally in 1995 the Yacht was launched by Coop & Nieborg in Holland. Now Andre Hoek is one of the most famous Sailing Yacht designers in the world, our Yacht testifies that!
The Yacht is moored in Marina Santa Eulalia just 20/25 minutes away from the airport. The port lies in the heart of the Ibiza's third biggest city and everything is in walking distance.
The Yacht is moored in Marina Santa Eulalia and has the following accommodation:
The Yacht Layout (see interior scheme picture 6 of 22) is as follows
1. Captain’s Cabin with king sized bed on port side and single bed on starboard, plus en suite bathroom/toilet (the Shower is under repair at the moment)
2. The Galley (kitchen) is fully equipped and functional (Kettle, Nespresso, Milkfoamer, Rice Cooker, 3 burner Gas Stove, 2 fridges 1,5 freezers) plus the option exists for a Live Cook to come on-board for the ultimate Dinner experience.
3. Our Salon offers dining area (fold-able and ex-tenable table) and relaxing seating area for up to ten people including retractable TV in the bar with over 1700 movies, documentaries and series including surround system and alike
5. Guests Twin Cabin /double Bunk beds with en suite bathroom
6. Master/Owner’s Cabin with Queen sized bed and en suite bathroom
7. Crew Cabin (only optional) with 3 additional bunk beds for Crew or kids
The outside cockpit offering seating area for up-to eight people at the fold-able and ex-tenable table protected by the Bimini from the elements.
The Yacht has central heating and hot water in all bathrooms, toilets and showers.
Bedlinen, Towels and everything will be provided.
There is a SONOS sound system with 3 different areas (outside cockpit, Kitchen and Saloon) and you can easily connect your music devices.
Plus the aforementioned TV and multi-media center.
Port Santa Eulalia lies in the heart of the city and everything is in walking distance.
Santa Eulalia is a 25 minutes ride from the airport.
Being the third biggest city on Ibiza, Santa Eulalia offers all commodities and infrastructure you might need.
Just outside of the outer pier of the port is a free parking area and right next to it is a little hill for exercises and to enjoy the sunrise from. Ideally for some Yoga or walking your dog.
What's special about this boat
Our Yacht is very luxurious but by no means cold or sterile. The interior is in warm tones of Mahogany and Teak, combined with leather and bright cushions. Andre Hoek became one of the most re known Sailing Yacht designers for a good reason. The Interior and the Saloon are very spacious - you'll be surprised to find that ample space on a 60ft Sailing Yacht. Due to the traditional hull shape (Steel double ender -long-keeler) our Yacht offers the same living space what you'll find in a modern 65-72 ft Sailing Yacht.
There's plenty of natural light in the Interior. The Saloon has ten Port holes (45x20 cm) at eye-level, plus on huge skylight (95x70 cm), all can be opened for perfect natural ventilation.
Marina Santa Eulalia
07840 Santa Eulària des Riu
About the marina/waterway
- Offers trips/charters (skippered)
- Cooker (cooking allowed)
- Coffee machine
- Smoking allowed
- CO2 alarm
- Smoke alarm
- iPod Dock
- CD Player/Radio
- DVD Player
- Welcome pack
- Electricity 24/7
- Walk-on access
- Crew on board
- Food and drink included
- Hot tub
- Additional Cot Hire
- Dog friendly
- Kid friendly
- Disabled access
- Free car parking
- Walking distance to town
- Swimming Pool
- Disabled access
- Paddlesports hire
- Boat hire
Like the look of this boat?
Use the 'Contact Owner' button to ask any questions, we're sure you'll love staying on board.