How to be a great Guest
It’s easy to enjoy staying on a boat, and just as easy to be a great Guest. All you need is common sense, respect and to ask your Owner all the questions you need to feel confident.
All Guests should be competent swimmers, use suitable saftey equipment and avoid excessive alcohol intake.
Shoes should be removed before boarding.
A Good Guest Checklist
Know the basics:
- All prices shown are for the full boat (or cabin or bunk) not per person
- All bookings are sole occupancy
- You will be rated by the Owner for each booking
Respect the water:
- Only competent swimmers should stay on a boat
- Do not run near the water or onboard
- Stay within the boats cockpit and living area
- Avoid excessive alcohol intake
Respect your neighbours:
- Make no more noise than your neighbours
- Do not have loud music or TV
- Do not invite other people onto the boat
- Parties are not allowed
Respect the environment:
- Observe and follow all signs and rules onboard and onshore
- Do not throw anything into the water
- Do not swim in marinas
- Always dispose of rubbish responsibly
Respect the boat:
- Observe and follow all instructions
- Do not use any equipment you have not been instructed on
- Save power and water whenever possible
- Do not try to move the boat or adjust the mooring in any way
Ask questions before, during and after a booking, for example:
- How do I board the boat?
- How do I lock the boat when I leave?
- What safety instructions should I follow?
- How do I operate all the amenities onboard?
- How is the boat is powered?
- What shouldn’t I touch?
- What facilities can I use onshore?
- What should I do if I have any questions or concerns?
Please Contact Us with any questions, any time.